Introducing Weaver: Professional SLA Laser 3D Printer with F-theta lens

Andrew_3DfactureAndrew_3Dfacture Member, Moderator, Backers
Dear Friends and Backers:

We just launched a new Kickstarter project, our Laser SLA 3D printer Weaver:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3dfacture/weaver-professional-sla-laser-3d-printer-with-f-th

We are newbie when we first started our Draken journey on Kickstarter.  With experience on design and manufacturing, Weaver is a mature and stable product- our third product following Draken, Fixer3D.     It is very reliable  - barely you could fail a print.  It is very easy to use as well -  we taught a girl with zero 3D printing experience and she can print successfully after 10 minutes.  

Please support us - even $1 pledge will help boost the traffic!

Any tips and suggestions are welcome!

Andrew

Comments

• Joseph_OsbornJoseph_Osborn Member, Backers
    How is the vat constructed?  In the Kickstarter, it appears to be the same Form1-style vat used in the Moai.  Is it PDMS with an FEP protective layer like the Draken vat?  Moai users are experiencing a very high failure rate in their PDMS-only vats; and I've turned at least a couple of those guys onto the idea of placing FEP on their vats to improve durability.  Formlabs improved on their original design by adding a wiper to the Form2's vat, but a flex-vat or FEP sheet over PDMS would dramatically reduce operating costs.
  • rkundlarkundla Member, Moderator, Backers, Ultimate Backer
    I am looking forward to more jewelry print results. If I can get the same quality of prints on Weaver with a smaller footprint than my Draken, I would be very interested.
    Ron
  • Andrew_3DfactureAndrew_3Dfacture Member, Moderator, Backers
    The VAT is constructed with FEP sheet over PDMS, which will last long.  
    It is the same as Draken vat -  with better quality.  We are making the VAT ourself this time rather than OEM outsource - the FEP sheet used will be best we have tested so far.
  • Joseph_OsbornJoseph_Osborn Member, Backers

The VAT is constructed with FEP sheet over PDMS, which will last long.  

It is the same as Draken vat -  with better quality.  We are making the VAT ourself this time rather than OEM outsource - the FEP sheet used will be best we have tested so far.
    That is great news. Will new Draken vats use the same process?

• Andrew_3DfactureAndrew_3Dfacture Member, Moderator, Backers
    Still have some in stock.  The next round of Draken Vats will use the same process if more Draken users need new VATs :-*